Friday, October 14, 2011

Dan's Week 6 Predictions

And I  present to you Dan and Denise....

Holy crap! We're in week 6 already, that's just under halfway through the regular season... I hate how quickly the fantasy season comes and goes, but the time we have with it... amazing.  Alright I don't even know how I did last week.... 2-4, ehh, not having a great year.   Let's just jump right in...


The Denise Richards is HOT Match-Up of the Week
Matthew Phillip Death vs Charles Barkley Peach
Yeah, if I don't know your middle name, I'm making one up.  You may be asking yourself "Really Dan? 0-5 vs 1-4?  This is our match-up of the week?  Mmmm, Denise is hot... Wait, we have a Will v Jason game that should be more entertaining!".  Yes, that is 100% true.  But let's be honest, we'd all much rather see if the commish starts the season off 0-6, plus the trash talk has gotten me pumped for this one.  Also, after this week there is an incredible chance we could see Death go 0-13.  Let's hope Peach doesn't pull a Ravens performance from a few years ago and let the Dolphins get their 1 and only victory of the season.  I will be hoping to see Matt get the W.  Once he get's that win it will be a lot easier to sit around and talk FF again because right now I'm sure he's sick of hearing us complain about being 2-3 or 3-2, it has to be frustrating.

W - Death
L - Peach




Marc Frank Pitonzo vs Alec Abraham Eshbach
I'm not even going to bring numbers into this one, okay maybe a little.  But this should be a game to watch.  Alec has been a bit unlucky this year with match-ups.  I literally have more then once looked at his roster, looked at his point total, and looked at his position in the league and have said out loud "Really?  He's 2-3? REALLY?".  I want to say it's early in the season, but I mean we're 5 games in.  Time will tell if Alec ends up as the Kirby of last year.  If there is a glimmer of hope, Hittner started out the season last year 3-3.  With a win this week that will be Alec's record, if he loses he's 2-4 and, well, that's how Kirby started out last year.  As for Pitz... he's good.  It's great being on top and now I know how people felt about me last year.

W - Pitz
L - Alec




Ryan Patrick Kirby vs Michael Patrick Larsen

Battle of Ireland? And Baltimore?  I'm pretty sure Larsen holds the theoretical "Baltimore Title Belt" please hold.... no it's Kirby!!  He beat Alec in week 2 during the first Baltimore Title match.  Either way this one is still a title game and a battle of who is the better one with the middle name of Patrick.  This is still a young rivalry with only one meeting so far with Kirby coming away with the win.  The bye weeks have hurt both of these teams which project this as a nail biter.  Neither team has a player going after the afternoon games which means Kirby will either be passed out on the couch or betting on the ponies while Lars is forced sit on the couch and watch Alec scream at AP while holding back how he really feels.

W - Kirby
L - Lars




Arsenal vs Liverpool
Daniel Buckey Clemson III vs Adrian Suarez Lesher-Titus

Did you know the local (Baltimore) supporter clubs of Arsenal and Liverpool are meeting up to do a bar crawl for charity this weekend?  That is how much ManU is hated. Two of the original "Big 4" are teaming up to support a ManU loss and I'm TOTALLY for it.  I swear if any of you ever claim allegiance to the red devils I will teach your future kids to love your rival football team.  That's right Alec enjoy a son that loves the Eagles.  You too Pitz, only your daughter will grow up and marry Sidney Crosby.  Any way, why are we running 26.2 miles when we can go on a bar crawl and hate ManU equally?  If you can't find me at the 3rd hand off don't worry, I'm fine, I'm drunk somewhere chanting english football songs. As for our match-up... I've accepted defeat.  This is one of those "if I win I'll let out a scream of glee" games.

W - Titus
L - Dan




William Brady Ray vs Jason Rat Pack

Combined these two are 7-3, last year at this time they were a combined 2-8.  Anybody else think it's just luck and the two of them are starring at their fantasy rosters each week like a rubix cube trying to figure them out?  Will owns the win from the last time these guys met which was a 9 point victory, 100-91.  This time around Will is the projected winner 99-92.  Are you kidding me?  This is easy, it's the same match-up as last year.  Side note: Both teams are looking solid this year, both looking like playoff contenders.  The only thing I think I can accurately predict is that neither of these two will be serving the beers next year.

W - Will
L - Jason




Ryan Christoper Stiltner vs Adam Usain Hittner

Non-Bye week=Stilt all day long.  Bye week=Hittner has a legitimate chance.  Damn you Hittner, I had to get surgery to repair my rectum from the slaying Stilt put on me week 4.  I guess I can't say much after last weeks 0.62 point win that left Hittner staring at the TV and yelling at the game clock after it hit zero.  I avoided making a comment even until now to attempt an offering to the fantasy gods, I'll need all the help I can get this weekend.  I don't really know what else to write about these two so I googled their names, we'll call this the "Google Match-Up of the Week". I found out that Stiltner is actually still in High School and is a wrestler at Grundy High (I can't make this stuff up).  Makes since why he never has time for us.  Senior year, SAT's, fuckin' social studies, Homecoming, and he's 0-2 so far this year on the mat.  Adam Hittner - He apparently coaches track.  Side note:  He's one hell of a coach too.  Helped me stay focused and motivated to get my first overall victory 2 weeks ago.  No homo, thanks buddy.

W - Hittner
L - Stilt



All right that's it, see some of you this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment